Would You Like to Request a Member Provided Caring Service?
ChaiVillageLA has pre-screened members who will be there for you. If you are in need of a some local errands or have some small household repairs that you can no longer take care of yourself, you can put in a request for help from another ChaiVillageLA member.
Or perhaps you would like a friendly visit from another member or someone to bring you a bowl of chicken soup. You can fill out our online form or contact the ChaiVillageLA office.
ChaiVillageLA's Volunteers Can Help You With:
• Friendly Visit • Phone Buddy
• Bringing You a Meal • Pet Care
• Small Home Repairs • Local Errands
• Assistance with the ChaiVillageLA Website
• Local Rides to Events and Appointments
• Technology Support
How to Make a Service Request:
• Click the button "REQUEST A CARING SERVICE"
• Select the service from the pull-down list
• Enter your requested date and time (please be specific)
• Provide a description of your request
• If you are requesting a ride, please provide the specific address of the pick up and/or destination and the specific time the ride is needed.
• Click SAVE
The ChaiVillageLA office will determine if there is a volunteer available to assist you.
If so, the office will let you know the name and contact information of the volunteer who will be helping you
You can also contact our Director, Devorah Servi, at the ChaiVillageLA Office to make a request.
The ChaiVillageLA office is open:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm
Friday: 9 am to 4 pm
If a member requests a service when the office is closed,
it will be processed when the office reopens.
We are proud recipients of a Cutting Edge Grant from the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles
ChaiVillageLA Thanks our Foundation Sponsors:
The Rosalinde & Arthur Gilbert Foundation
Kobor Family Foundation
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries Foundation
Aaron & Sylvia Rothenberg Family Foundation